Saturday, April 25, 2009

SPRING BLESSINGS!

I have been blessed with lots of new little Spring Blessings lately. Saturday to my surprise I discovered that my one and only little hen hatched out eleven little chicks! Now I have a dozen plus one rooster. I love to watch them crowd under the mother hen for protection.
In the photo's below you will see my other new little blessing given to me by critter-lovin neighbor a few weeks ago. He is a baby goose.........I named Dooney. He is such a joy and follows my every step. He has grown like a weed and is beginning to get feathers. I am hoping the ducks will kindly accept him and let him join the flock when he is older.
I hope you all have had a few Spring Blessings of your own.......I'd love to hear about them!
Happy Spring
Cyndi







Dooney at a few days old.









4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

You do have some wonderful spring blessings! That little duck is adorable. We recued a little Canadian goose quite a few years ago, and he thought my daughter was his mother. She was only about 3 years old and he followed her everywhere! Enjoy the beautiful spring, Dawn

Jo-Anne said...

Oh you are a lucky girl! Isn't Spring just positively wonderful?!
I love the photos of your new little chickies, and your goose, well--he's a keeper!
Happy day~
Jo-Anne

Terry said...

Dooney is adorable! I would love to have a small farm to have some little critters like that!
So many blessings.
I bet it's never boring at your place!
Terry

I Play Outside The Box said...

All are just too cute!